The Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX was announced earlier this month, and we’ve yet to see it in stores (though January 26th seems to be the date we last heard the phone would be arriving) but it looks like some people have already managed to get their hands on the phone. Motorola recently took the phone to the streets and showed off the phone to random people. Judging by the video footage (which could have been comprised of paid actors) they seem pretty happy with the performance of the phone.
In case you didn’t already know, the DROID RAZR MAXX is an updated version of the DROID RAZR that is said to feature a 3,300mAh that is said to provide up to 21 hours of talk time. Now, nobody is really going to talk on the phone for that long, but for folks who want to leave 4G LTE on all day and constantly stream music and videos on their phone – the DROID RAZR MAXX should serve them well. Sign up for updates on the phone’s release here.
Next Story: Sony Xperia S shipping this month in the UK?
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2012-04-05 Android 4.0 update for Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX is a no-show
- 2012-04-02 Droid RAZR, RAZR MAXX rumored to receive Android 4.0 update 4th April, HTC Rezound 6th April
- 2012-03-28 Verizon DROID RAZR gets a DIY RAZR MAXX conversion kit
- 2012-02-07 Motorola Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX gets Android 2.3.6 OTA update
- 2012-02-03 Motorola DROID RAZR and DROID RAZR MAXX updates coming soon