[CES 2012] Can you smell what Sony is cooking? Their latest handheld console, the PlayStation Vita (PS Vita), will be playing nice with Netflix so that you too, have yet another avenue to enjoy tens of thousands of hours of movies and TV episodes courtesy of Netflix’s vast digital library on the PS Vita. This deal applies only for US customers, so those living outside of the borders of the US might want to look elsewhere as your source of portable entertainment. It would be interesting to see how the PS Vita’s high-definition OLED front touch screen will be able to keep up with the pace of some action movies, and what kind of battery life benchmarks will we see. I guess patience is the keyword here, as February 22nd marks the launch of the PS Vita, and that would be when we will find out further details of this entertaining partnership.
Next Story: CES Press Day Wrapup
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!