The Nokia Ace has been rumored about for quite some time now, and we now have some clear images of the phone thanks to the folks over at pocketnow.com. They’ve managed to get their hands on pictures of the alleged Nokia Ace Windows Phone device. Apparently the phone is also called the Lumia 900, which has also been rumored about recently, so that’s one more phone to cross off the rumor list.
From the photographs we can see what appears to be a front facing camera, the AT&T logo, as well as 4G connectivity in the status bar of the phone. The Nokia Ace/Lumia 900 is said to be one of the three LTE Windows Phone devices that will launch early this year, together with the HTC Radiant and Samsung Mandel. Anybody looking forward to a Windows Phone and LTE combo?
Next Story: Motorola DROID 4 demo unit surfaces
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2012-07-10: AT&T announces Windows 7.5 Refresh update for Nokia Lumia 900
- 2012-06-20: Nokia Lumia 900 not offered by T-Mobile Germany because of the lack of an upgrade path?
- 2012-04-13: Nokia Lumia 900 Review
- 2012-03-30: Will the Nokia Lumia 900 be eligible for Windows Phone 8?
- 2012-03-28: AT&T to go all out for Nokia Lumia 900 launch