Microsoft has been pushing the speed of Windows Phone a lot recently, with its most recent stint being at CES 2012 where Ben the PC guy’s Windows Phone Challenge. Well, the folks over at Nokia Innovation recently did something similar as well. They strapped one guy to a zip line hundreds of feet up in the air, and he was given the task of snapping a photograph and uploading it to Facebook on his Nokia Lumia 710.
Needless to say, he passed with flying colors which goes to show the speed of Windows Phone and how easy it was to use despite the user having to deal with travelling down a speed line at a high speed. A pretty impressive test if you ask me, though I could imagine hundreds of things going horribly wrong while watching the video.
Next Story: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX promo video released
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Reveals Why Their Low-End Devices Do So Well
- 2014-02-24: Nokia's Move To Android, What Does It Mean?
- 2014-01-13: Nokia Not Worried About Increasing Competition From New Windows Phone OEMs
- 2013-12-30: Nokia Accounts For 92.1% Of Windows Phone Install Base
- 2011-12-30: T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 710 up for auction