[CES 2012] We’ve had plenty of rumors and stories to go around in the past few months and today Nokia has finally pulled off the covers on the highly-anticipated Nokia Lumia 900. Previously known as the Nokia Ace, the Lumia 900 will mark Nokia’s first 4G LTE device for Windows Phone and AT&T. The Nokia Lumia will feature a design that’s reminiscent of the Nokia Lumia 800/N9, but this time around it will pack a larger 4.3″ AMOLED clear black display, a larger 1,830mAh battery.
The Lumia 900 will pack a 1.4GHz processor and Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango), and of course 4G LTE connectivity to AT&T’s network. The phone also features an 8-megapixel wide angle rear Carl Zeiss camera and a wide angle camera on the front which will allow for more than one person to be onscreen when it comes to video conferencing.
As usual, Nokia apps will be provided with the phone to differentiate the device from other WP phones. The Nokia Lumia 900 will be available in black and blue (cyan) on AT&T later this year. Pricing to be determined.
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2012-07-10: AT&T announces Windows 7.5 Refresh update for Nokia Lumia 900
- 2012-03-28: AT&T to go all out for Nokia Lumia 900 launch
- 2012-03-23: Nokia Lumia 900 waiting to be released?
- 2012-03-14: Nokia Lumia 900 arriving on Easter Sunday?
- 2012-01-10: Nokia Lumia 900 Demo