The Nokia Lumia 900 was announced last week as an AT&T exclusive, but if rumors turn out to be true, it might be an exclusivity that doesn’t last for long. WinSupersite recently reported that the new Windows Phone device from Nokia will make its way to a rival carrier 45 days after the phone’s release. With the phone expected to arrive on March 18th, May 2nd is the speculated date we’ll see it on T-Mobile, Verizon or Sprint.
However, like all stories that haven’t been confirmed by an official source, we should take it with a pinch of salt and shouldn’t hold our breath. In the meantime, is anybody thinking of switching to an AT&T number just to pick up the Lumia 900 when it is released? Be sure to check out our coverage on the phone.
Next Story: Google Sesame: an alternative way to login
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2012-07-10 AT&T announces Windows 7.5 Refresh update for Nokia Lumia 900
- 2012-03-28 AT&T to go all out for Nokia Lumia 900 launch
- 2012-03-23 Nokia Lumia 900 waiting to be released?
- 2012-03-14 Nokia Lumia 900 arriving on Easter Sunday?
- 2012-03-07 HTC TITAN 2 and Lumia 900 going on sale soon?