[CES 2012] The Nokia Lumia 900 (aka Ace) is expected to be announced later today at CES 2012, but it looks like the folks over at Pocketnow.com have managed to get their hands on some images of the phone beforehand. Judging by the images, the phone looks a lot like the Lumia 800 (which looks a lot like the Nokia N9). Some differences are present though, with the rear flash on the left of the camera (like it was on the N9) instead of on top of the lens like it was on the Lumia 800.
It has also been reported that AT&T’s proprietary software will be present on the phone, in addition to Nokia’s software (ESPN, Spotify, Nokia Maps and Nokia Drive). Expect more details from Nokia’s press conference later today. Stay tuned.
Next Story: Pantech Burst Android Smartphone
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2012-07-10: AT&T announces Windows 7.5 Refresh update for Nokia Lumia 900
- 2012-06-20: Nokia Lumia 900 not offered by T-Mobile Germany because of the lack of an upgrade path?
- 2012-01-13: Nokia Lumia 900 to hit AT&T this March?
- 2012-01-10: Nokia Lumia 900 Demo
- 2012-01-10: Unlocked Nokia Lumia 800 to be sold in Microsoft Stores