The Nokia Lumia 900 was announced a couple of weeks ago as an AT&T exclusive, but it looks like it won’t remain that way for long. According to reports online, the phone is expected to go up for sale in Europe in June 2012 – around three months after the expected US release. This is the first “official” confirmation of the phone arriving elsewhere besides the US, which should make some folks who live outside of the US pretty happy. No word on whether there will be an LTE version for non-US markets, but we’ll keep you posted when we find out more. Perhaps at we’ll find our answers at MWC next month, stay tuned.
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2012-02-10 Microsoft ends Nokia Lumia 900 pre-orders
- 2012-02-07 White Nokia Lumia 900 leaked?
- 2012-02-03 Nokia Lumia 900 up for pre-order at Microsoft retail outlets