Looking forward to the sequel tablet to the Adam from Notion Ink? Well it looks like the tablet is in its planning stages. The folks over at Notion Ink have announced on its blog its new partnership with Texas instruments for its next generation Adam 2 tablets. The Adam 2 will be using an OMAP44xx processor along with other Texas Instruments components like Wi-Link 7.0 and Phoenix Audio Power Amplifiers.
The tablet will be designed specifically for “best power performance and multi-tasking experience” and will ship with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. No word on the other features of the tablet (i.e. PixelQi display etc) but I guess it’s too early to tell. Either way, let’s hope the second tablet from Notion Ink will help put the company’s name on the map as it is still a relatively unknown brand at this point in time.
Anybody excited about the Notion Ink Adam 2?RELATED
- Mirror Android Display On Apple TV Using Mirror App
- GTA: San Andreas Android And Windows Phone Release Is Due Next Week
- Zagat Update Brings New Tablet UI And More
- Google Maps iOS And Android Apps Updated With Gmail Integration
- Instagram Direct Messaging Service Announced
- Follow: adam, Android, notion ink,
- Seen at: liliputing