So you’ve got an iPad with a couple of DJ apps loaded up on it, how about taking things to the next level? If you’ve decided that you want to go beyond scratching, spinning and mixing tracks on your iPads touch screen interface, Numark may have the answer for you in the form of the iDJ Pro.
As you might have surmised from the photo above, the iDJ Pro essentially gives the user (or DJ) physically controls from which they will be able to control the app on their iPad, specifically Algoriddim’s djay app. The integration with the iPad apparently will allow the user access to not just the physical controls of the console, which includes touch-sensitive platters, a music library scroll knob, looping and effects controls, but also the on-screen controls found within the DJ apps.
For those who happen to own AirPlay compatible speakers, Numark’s iDJ Pro is reported to be able to work with them, allowing the user to start mixing and getting the party going right off the bat without the need for messy wires and an extensive setup process. Unfortunately no word on pricing or when the Numark iDJ Pro will be available for purchase. [Product page]
Next Story: Bing Maps to get Nokia branding
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"