[CES 2012] Olympus has announced its top-of-the-line addition in its compact camera entry level offering, the Olympus VR-340.
The slim metal casing packs 10x super wide optical zoom lens (24-240mm equivalent) equipped with a new 16 megapixel sensor and a 3.0-inch high-resolution LCD. To improve performance in low-light conditions, the VR-40 offers higher ISO and AF Illuminator.
The camera will be available in March, in white, silver, black, purple and red, for $149.99. For that price, you will get the VR-340 with a Camera Strap, USB Cable, USB-AC Adapter (F-2AC), Lithium-Ion Battery (LI-50B), Audio/Video Cable, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual and OLYMPUS Software CD-ROM and a Warranty Card.
Next Story: ZIK Parrot by Philippe Starck
- 2014-03-31: Olympus STYLUS TG-3 Rugged Camera Unveiled
- 2014-03-31: Olympus STYLUS SH-1 Unveiled
- 2014-01-29: Olympus Stylus SP-100 Superzoom Camera With Dot-Sight Tracking Announced
- 2014-01-29: Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 Camera Announced
- 2014-01-29: Olympus OM-D E-M10 Has Been Officially Launched
- 2012-02-27: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX66 Ultra-slim Camera
- 2012-01-09: Olympus Tough TG-320
- 2012-01-09: Olympus SZ-12 - 24X Long Zoom Camera
- 2012-01-09: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W620 and DSC-W610
- 2010-12-29: Olympus XZ1 With OLED Screen