[CES 2012] OnLive is certainly making a lot of progress when it comes to bringing its cloud gaming service to every available platform on the market. As if working on living room consoles, tablets and computers wasn’t enough – the company has now announced the OnLive will soon be available on Google TV. In the meantime while we wait for OnLive to get the app ready on Google TV, OnLive Viewer is available for users to watch other players play games, cheer them on and even communicate with them – possibly making a friend or two in the process.
When OnLive arrives on Google TV, all users will have to turn on their TVs, launch the OnLive app on Google TV, select a game and start playing. There will be no need to deal with the hassles of downloading, and installation. Sounds like a good way to push Google TV – in the future, users will only need to buy Google TV devices and start playing via OnLive. There won’t be a need to pick up a separate video game console anymore.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: CES, ces 2012, google tv, onlive,