[CES 2012] Just how fast is fast enough for even the most avid overclocker? “Just one more MHz” should be their mantra, as they eat, live and breathe overclocking. Origin PC wants to begin the year with a bang, where the company managed to overclock their award-winning Genesis desktop to hit a record 5.7GHz, thanks to the incorporation of the exclusive new Origin PC Phase Change cooling system. This new cooling system will arrive at the end of the first quarter, and apart from that, you will be pleased to know that your own desktop too, can take advantage of the Phase Change cooling system by getting mercury levels down to as low as -40 degrees Celsius.
Other than that, the award winning EON17-S and EON15-S laptops will also be on the receiving end of an upgrade with the new exclusive ORIGIN PC design, where you can opt for a black finish (which in my experience, is the de facto color for attracting fingerprints like nobody’s business, even more so when your laptop is beautifully designed) or with custom airbrushing thrown into the mix, any color or design of your choice. Expect both the EON17-S and EON15-S to ship with the new design sometime in the first quarter.
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2013-01-08 Vizio 2013 Sound Bar
- 2013-01-06 Belkin Thunderstorm iPad Speaker Case
- 2013-01-06 Seagate Wireless Plus: HDD That Matches Your Tablet's Battery Life
- 2012-01-23 Top 5 CES Trends
- 2012-01-23 Top 10 CES Gadgets