Panasonic intends to grace its home country with the Let’s Note SX and NX Series notebooks, where both 12.1″ models will come equipped with a 16:10 aspect ratio display at 1,280 × 800 resolution, in addition to the option of throwing on a 16:9 aspect ratio display at a higher (and of course, nicer) 1,600 × 900 resolution. Forsee yourself making plenty of video calls and holding virtual conferences with your colleagues from all over the world? There is the optional 720p web camera thrown into the mix as well.
Depending on your budget and specifications for the Let’s Note SX and NX Series notebooks, you can opt for either the traditional hard drive or fast SSD, where the latter will let you boot up in a matter of 9 seconds, which is aided by Panasonic’s Quick Boot Manager. Other shared specifications between the Let’s Note SX and NX Series notebooks include an Intel Core i5 2450M processor, USB 3.0 support, WiFi, WiMAX and Bluetooth 2.1+EDR connectivity, HDMI out and an optical drive (just for the SX version). No word on pricing as at press time though.
Next Story: Pandora handheld console to ship next month
- 2014-01-05 HP G350 G1 Hits The CES 2014 Showfloor
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1
- 2013-12-05 MSI Announces Industry’s First 3K Gaming Notebook
- 2013-03-29 VIZIO Prices New Line Of Laptops, Desktops
- 2013-03-08 Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E-Series Launched at CeBIT 2013
- 2011-08-10 Panasonic ToughBook S10 Announced
- 2011-05-10 Panasonic Toughbook 53 announced
- 2009-08-24 Toughbook H1 gets Gobi Certification
- 2009-09-29 Panasonic Lets Note parade
- 2010-02-11 Panasonic Let's Note R9 high end notebook