The Pantech Burst Android smartphone and Pantech Element waterproof Android tablet that were announced at CES 2012 a couple of weeks ago are now available for purchase on AT&T. The Pantech Burst is one of the few 4G LTE devices that feature an entry level price tag with pretty decent specs. You get a 4″ Super AMOLED display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, 16GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, 5-megapixel rear camera and a front facing cam. It will only cost you $49.99 with a 2-year contract.
The Pantech Element is a waterproof tablet that also features 4G LTE connectivity, an 8″ capacitive display, is splash proof and water proof, has a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, a 5-megapixel rear camera, a 2-megapixel front facing camera, Android 3.2 Honeycomb and a microSD card slot. The element will set you back $299.99 with a 2-year contract.
However, if you’re planning to purchase a smartphone and tablet at the same time, you might want to get both of them together: AT&T is selling the Pantech Element bundled with the Pantech Burst for only $249.99. However, the downside is you have to get separate two year contracts for each device.
Next Story: Sony Sensors get RGBW and HDR
- 2014-03-19: Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G3, Vega Iron 2 Will Be Waterproof Devices
- 2014-03-10: Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-01-16: Pantech Vega Iron 2 Rumored For April Released
- 2013-12-05: Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- 2013-11-27: Pantech Has Plans For Smartphone With Fingerprint Recognition Sensor
- 2012-10-04: AT&T Pantech Burst and Pantech Element receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2012-01-20: Samsung Galaxy Note for AT&T visits the FCC
- 2011-11-11: LG Nitro HD photo revealed, headed to AT&T
- 2011-11-04: Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and HTC Vivid confirmed
- 2011-09-23: Pantech P4100 tablet revealed in NenaMark test