[CES 2012] Saving the best for the last, Parrot announced the ASTEROID 2DIN: a complete in-car infotainment system that acts as your personal navigator, hands-free solution and in-car entertainment. Featuring a 6.2″ multi-touch display, the ASTEROID 2DIN fits in the central column of the dashboard in most vehicles. Internet access (like the other two ASTEROID products) is via a 3G key or tethering with a smartphone.
It offers hands-free phone features, multi-source music playing, an FM/AM tuner, RDS text+ service, access to web services, an onboard navigation system and two input ports – one for your rearview camera and another one for video input in case you have an onboard DVD/Blu-ray player. No word on pricing yet, but it will also be available sometime in 2012.
Next Story: Parrot ASTEROID CK makes driving safer
- 2014-01-13 FAA Wants To Create Safety Guidelines For Drones
- 2014-01-05 Parrot Unveils MiniDrone And Jumping Sumo Robots
- 2013-12-04 SkyJack Drone Hacks And Gains Control Of Other Drones
- 2013-11-20 Parrot Announces Zik And AR.Drone 2.0 App Compatibility For Windows
- 2013-11-04 Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Elite Edition Announced
- 2012-01-10 ZIK Parrot demo
- 2012-01-09 ZIK Parrot by Philippe Starck
- 2012-01-08 Parrot AR Drone 2.0
- 2012-01-08 Parrot ASTEROID NAV shows you where to go
- 2012-01-08 Parrot ASTEROID CK makes driving safer