What do you call a mouse that resembles a pen? The folks over at Synnex have the answer – the PENClic wireless mouse, where it delivers classic yet innovative Swedish design common sense alongside cutting edge technology so that you will not only be able to enjoy an evolutionary and yet exact and precise mousing experience. I am not quite sure how much of a learning curve you will need to go through with this, but if it is going to be a natural enough switch, I might even be game to give it a go. Of course, it would be interesting to see just how gamers would react to a peripheral like this. For those who are interested to see just how the PENClic wireless mouse works in real life, you might want to drop by the Venetian ballroom at CES 2012 which kicks off early next week. No idea on pricing details though, so we will just have to wait it out.
Next Story: Bottoms Up watch makes short work of bottles
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance