[CES 2012] The Philips Metro SHL5200 Headphones is part of the Citiscape Collection unveiled by the manufacturer at CES. As the entry-level on-ear headphones of the lineup, the device will retail for only $49.99 in March 2012 and will come in 5 versions: black (SHL5200BK), white (SHL5200WT), Blue (SHL5200BL), Purple (SHL5200PP) and Pink (SHL5200PK).
I like the minimalistic elegant look of these headphones and their compact size. They are better suited for small-sized heads, and as such, the Philips Metro should appeal to kids and women. I did not have the opportunity to listen to the audio quality, I advise you to try them.
- Bass sounds feel deeper and richer with dynamically tuned 40 mm drivers
- Soft, breathable headband and 360 rotating foam cushions that block city noise
- High gloss finish
- 1.2m flat anti-tangle cable
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Interested In Acquiring Deezer
- Follow: CES, ces 2012, headphones, Philips,