Sony Ericsson has never officially announced its plans to create Windows Phone devices, but it looks like the company is doing some testing on the side, according to some photographs that recently surfaced. The folks over at Nokiawp.net managed to get their hands on some pictures of a Sony Ericsson phone running the Windows Phone operating system. The device is clearly labeled as a prototype device and still has “Ericsson” in its name so these could be pretty old photographs, so it’s likely that it’ll never see the light of day; and it looks a lot like the cancelled prototype from last year.
And let’s not to mention Sony Ericsson’s previous statement on aiming to be the largest Android handset maker. But companies have been known to change their minds at whim, so we shouldn’t rule it out either. There may or may not be a Sony (Ericsson) Windows Phone device in the future – just don’t hold your breath for it.
- Alcatel Idol X+ To Be Accompanied By Smart Devices?
- White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now
- Nokia Guru Could Be The BH-121 Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Sports Dual SIM Capability
- New Nokia Lumia 1020 Ad Touts Camera Capability
- Follow: Sony, sony ericsson, windows phone,
- Seen at: nokiawp.net