[CES 2012] At CES this year, Pure announced the launch of its new touchscreen wireless music system, the Pure Sensia 200D connect. A follow up to the original Sensia, the 200D Connect features a large high-resolution, capacitive color touchscreen, an advanced user interface, WiFi connectivity and an FM radio. The 200D Connect can obtain audio from Pure Music – Pure’s own cloud-based on-demand music service, music from a home computer or network storage device, as well as regular FM radio airwaves.
Besides playing music, the Pure Sensia 200D Connect can also display weather reports, station slideshows, Facebook and Twitter, as selected RSS feeds, and photos stored locally or on Picasa. The Sensia 200D Connect will be available in North America in April 2012 and carries a price tag of $449.
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: CES, ces 2012, pure,