[CES 2012] Razer has announced the launch of the Naga Hex: a mouse that’s been designed for multiplayer online battle arena and action RPG games. Basically if you need to cast a flurry of spells at the right time in the right order, and you can’t afford to make any mistakes – the Razer Naga Hex is designed for you. In addition to the regular two buttons and scroll wheel on the mouse, you get an additional two middle buttons, and on its side: six numbered buttons laid out in a hexagonal pattern.
The six extra buttons can be configured to whatever you need them to do, depending on the game you’re playing – be it switching weapons, using items or readying spells, you have six different buttons to help you do so. The Razer Naga Hex is also compatible with Razer Synapse to keep your customized keybinds, macros, lighting, and profiles synced with the mouse no matter which machine you’re gaming on. The mouse is now available for pre-order at $79.99.
- New Need For Speed Rivals Trailer Appear
- Amazon Has Xbox One Back In Stock
- Xbox One Experiencing Overwhelming Demand, According To Microsoft
- Windows 7 Still Most Popular OS On Steam, Windows 8.1 Catching Up
- Gaikai PS4 Streaming Service Will Work With PS3 And PS Vita Too
- Follow: CES, ces 2012, mouse, razer,
- Seen at: cult.razerzone