Here is a rumor that might just get you interested in a new tablet – especially one from Samsung, which would be a new Galaxy Tab which is rumored to come with a 2GHz dual-core processor, and it is tipped to be announced at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month. According to Taylor Wimberly’s report, he claimed to have seen such a device with his very own eyes over at CES, but was duly informed to remove such photos of the device from his camera as it is meant to be a top secret.
Wimberly continued that the tablet itself will have a display which is worth turning green with envy – after all, we are talking about more than 10″ of viewing goodness, not to mention having one of Samsung’s latest processors running underneath the hood – the dual-core Exynos 5250 2GHz processor, in addition to a 2,560 x 1,600 resolution. With Android 4.0 as the operating system of choice, you can be sure taht this will be the new flagship tablet from the Android range to beat, and it might just be a pre-emptive strike against the upcoming iPad 3 as well.
Next Story: HTC EVO 3D runs Windows 95/98/XP and Linux
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-02 Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-15 Samsung SM-T805 Could Be New Galaxy Tab Pro Device
- 2014-03-05 Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Arriving This March 9
- 2014-02-11 Galaxy Tab 4 Specifications Allegedly Leaked