Here is a rumor that might just get you interested in a new tablet – especially one from Samsung, which would be a new Galaxy Tab which is rumored to come with a 2GHz dual-core processor, and it is tipped to be announced at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month. According to Taylor Wimberly’s report, he claimed to have seen such a device with his very own eyes over at CES, but was duly informed to remove such photos of the device from his camera as it is meant to be a top secret.
Wimberly continued that the tablet itself will have a display which is worth turning green with envy – after all, we are talking about more than 10″ of viewing goodness, not to mention having one of Samsung’s latest processors running underneath the hood – the dual-core Exynos 5250 2GHz processor, in addition to a 2,560 x 1,600 resolution. With Android 4.0 as the operating system of choice, you can be sure taht this will be the new flagship tablet from the Android range to beat, and it might just be a pre-emptive strike against the upcoming iPad 3 as well.
Next Story: HTC EVO 3D runs Windows 95/98/XP and Linux
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued