Samsung has posted up on its official site, the specs of a new phone called the Galaxy Ace Plus. Touted as a successor to the original Galaxy Ace, it features entry-level specs that will probably leave power-users wanting more. But for those of you who are just looking to dip their toes into the world Android, the Galaxy Ace Plus could be the phone you are looking for.
The Galaxy Ace Plus has a 1GHz single core processor, a 3.65″ (320 x 480) touchscreen display, Android 2.3 Gingerbread (with TouchWiz), a rear 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, 3GB of internal storage, 512MB of RAM, a microSD slot (up to 32GB), and a 1,300mAh battery. The Galaxy Ace Plus will be available in Russia starting from January 2012, and will be gradually rolled out to Europe, CIS, Latin America, Southeast and Southwest Asia, the Middle East, Africa and China.
Next Story: MobileX hack on Apple TV
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-03-27: Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900F With Updated CF-Auto-Root Tool
- 2014-03-13: Samsung Dominates 65% Of Global Android Market [Report]
- 2014-03-05: Android 4.4 Kitkat Update In Galaxy S4 And Galaxy Note 3 Drops Benchmark Optimization
- 2014-02-16: Samsung Could Have Bought Android In 2004 But Chose Not To
- 2014-01-29: Samsung To Cut Back On Android Modifications [Report]