[CES 2012] Look at what the stork brought in – AT&T will be getting the Samsung Galaxy Note, a device that does not quite know whether it is a smartphone or a tablet, and yet has been getting rave reviews from different quarters who have gotten hold of it so far. Hitting AT&T in carbon blue and ceramic white, the Galaxy Note will come with a 5.3″ HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display at 1,280 x 800 resolution, an integrated S Pen, 4G LTE support, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 16GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot for expansion options, an 8-megapixel and 2-megapixel camera at the back and front, respectively, all running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Those who use the Galaxy Note as a tablet will find the S Memo multimedia application to be something different altogether, as it is capable of capturing all forms of user-created content. It does not matter whether you doodle, draw a really artistic picture, type text or write notes, all of those can be combined to include photos and voice recordings before being converted to a shareable ‘memo’.
Next Story: Motorola DROID 4 and DROID RAZR MAXX announced
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2012-01-23 Top 10 CES Gadgets
- 2012-01-12 Samsung Smart Window
- 2012-01-11 Samsung Series 9 laptops announced
- 2012-01-09 Angry Birds headed for Samsung Smart TVs
- 2012-01-09 CES 2012: Samsung Press Conference