[CES 2012] Look at what the stork brought in – AT&T will be getting the Samsung Galaxy Note, a device that does not quite know whether it is a smartphone or a tablet, and yet has been getting rave reviews from different quarters who have gotten hold of it so far. Hitting AT&T in carbon blue and ceramic white, the Galaxy Note will come with a 5.3″ HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display at 1,280 x 800 resolution, an integrated S Pen, 4G LTE support, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 16GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot for expansion options, an 8-megapixel and 2-megapixel camera at the back and front, respectively, all running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Those who use the Galaxy Note as a tablet will find the S Memo multimedia application to be something different altogether, as it is capable of capturing all forms of user-created content. It does not matter whether you doodle, draw a really artistic picture, type text or write notes, all of those can be combined to include photos and voice recordings before being converted to a shareable ‘memo’.RELATED
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Follow: CES, ces 2012, Galaxy Note, Samsung,