Snooping around on the Internet can yield some rather interesting results, especially when you know what you are looking for, and how to look for it. Case in point, an enterprising person was sniffing for Samsung’s collection of UAProf files for its smartphones, where his keen digital senses picked up an UAProf file for a particular model – the SGH-T999, and that subsequently kicked off quite a furore amongst the Samsungnites (you heard it here first!) as to whether the SGH-T999 is headed for T-Mobile as the carrier’s high end, flagship model or not. Well, it seems that the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G is model SGH-T999, and will definitely be made available to the masses via T-Mobile, sporting a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, a 42Mbps HSPA+ radio, and a Super AMOLED display at 720p resolution. There is no word on when T-Mobile will release the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G exactly, although “later this year” is the best the carrier could muster when pressed further.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo