Samsung has taken yet another stab at Apple fans by releasing a new Galaxy S2 advert. This one features a new guy with the Samsung Galaxy S2, showing off the phone’s free turn by turn navigation capabilities. One of the Apple fanboys replies with “We just got Samsunged!” Pretty funny – if this was Samsung’s first foray into Apple bashing. While I’ve got nothing against either companies, it just feels like Samsung should come up with a new angle to advertise the phone – too much Apple bashing feels uncreative to me. Anyway check out the video for yourself and let us know what you think.
Next Story: Hooked helps you find Android games
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2013-04-05 Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100P, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Start To Receive Android Jelly Bean
- 2012-07-20 Galaxy S3 to get Jelly Bean soon, Galaxy S2 in testing?
- 2012-07-12 Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch from Sprint gets Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update