If you own a smartphone but don’t have a very smart car or in car stereo and wish that you had a way to make them work together, Satechi has the solution for you. Called the Satechi Soundfly View, this gadget consists of a Bluetooth FM transmitter and a 2″ LCD display which plugs into the cigarette lighter slot of your car to stay powered.
Once you turn it on, all you need to do is pair it up with your Bluetooth enabled phone and you’re good to go, you can use it to channel audio from your phone to your car’s stereo via an FM frequency of your choice. This means everything on your phone – from music playing to incoming phone calls can be heard on your car’s stereo (which is configured to tune into the custom radio station), providing users with a safe and hands-free way to communicate on their phones while driving at the same time.
The Soundfly View is also capable of supporting voice dial, activating Siri on the iPhone 4S, and reading SD cards with a built in card slot (for music playback), and has built in microphone 3.5mm audio input and output jacks for devices that don’t have Bluetooth – you’ll be able to hook up more than just phones to this transmitter. It also features a 2″ display, onboard button controls and more.RELATED
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Follow: satechi,