Amazon has just announced the launch of a new tool for Kindle users called Send to Kindle. For Windows users only (at the moment), Send to Kindle lets users conveniently and easily send documents to their Kindle devices from their computer from Windows Explorer and other Windows apps with a few clicks. I.e. in Explorer, all they have to do is right click on a file and click Send to Kindle, while in other apps, they just have to select Print and choose Send to Kindle.
Documents can also be archived in your Kindle Library for easy re-downloading, while your last page read, along with bookmarks, notes and highlights are automatically synchronized for our documents (except PDFs) across your Kindle devices and supported Kindle reading apps. ”Send to Kindle” is available now from Amazon’s website and current works in Windows only. However, Amazon promises that a Mac version will be on the way soon.
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2013-12-09: Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- 2013-11-04: Amazon Kindles Receive Discount To Celebrate FAA's New Rules
- 2013-10-29: Amazon Kindle Matchook Service Now Live; Supports 70,000 Books
- 2013-09-09: Amazon Issues Mandatory Update For Its Kindle iOS App