[CES 2012] When we were at Sharp’s press conference a couple of days ago, we saw the Sharp Aquos Board that was paraded but for a moment. Meant to be a digital whiteboard for the office (or just for anyone who wants to get their life organized), this unique board has a built-in computer that provides the relevant processing power to have it accept doodles as you can see above, while boasting a video conference ability to boot that lets you run Skype on this in addition to other similar VoIP-based software. There is still no price tag attached to the Sharp Aquos when we were at the booth on the CES showfloor, so stay tuned just in case an announcement crops up sometime down the road. Check out more images of the Sharp Aquos Board right after the jump.
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Follow: aquos, CES, ces 2012, sharp,