Even though Sony Ericsson has decided to drop the “Ericsson” branding on its recently announced Xperia devices, it looks like the company is still keeping the latter half of its name for the Mobile World Congress this year. The company has just sent out invites to a press conference at MWC 2012 for the latest news on its Xperia smartphone portfolio and strategy.
There’s no mention of what the company will be unveiling at the event in Barcelona, Spain; but we wouldn’t be surprised if it solved the mystery of some of the devices mentioned in the leaked list discovered earlier today. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.
Next Story: Symbian^4 device synchronized with PhoneCopy
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2012-07-13: Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-03-09: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-01-30: Sony Xperia LT22i "Nypon" to be called Xperia P?