Yesterday Sony Ericsson announced that it would be revealing “something exciting” next week and posted up a couple of enigmatic pictures on its Facebook and Google page. Today it has posted yet another teaser photo, this time showing us close ups of the device. We can see that it has a dedicated shutter button, an HD-capable camera that takes photographs and videos, and what appears to be a micro USB port.
We’re definitely looking at a new Sony Ericsson phone; we still don’t know which rumored device it is. But if the camera is capable of recording 1080p HD video, it should pack some pretty high-end specs. It’s less than a week before Sony Ericsson spills the beans, so stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.
Next Story: Velocity Micro Shine Projector fits in a pocket
- 2013-03-01: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2013-01-08: Vizio 2013 Sound Bar
- 2012-07-13: Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04: Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23: Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2012-01-06: Sony Ericsson Nozomi leaked ahead of CES
- 2012-01-06: Sony Ericsson posts another teaser photo
- 2012-01-03: Sony Ericsson to announce something exciting at CES 2012
- 2011-12-14: Sony Ericsson to unveil new Xperia phones at CES 2012