Sony seems to have a lot of trouble keeping its devices a secret, with numerous images of its upcoming phones popping up here and there. Latest to join the party is the ST25i aka Kumquat which has been mentioned before. Joining the LT22i Nypon and MT27i Pepper, the Kumquat is also expected to make its debut at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month.
Judging by the photograph of the Kumquat, it will feature a similar trait of the Xperia S: the transparent button strip at the bottom of the phone. It looks very similar to the Nypon except that it has a smaller display and a lower resolution. The Kumquat is rumored to have a 3.5″ (480 x 854) display, a 1GHz dual-core processor and 5-megapixel camera.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Note for AT&T visits the FCC
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2012-02-23 Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2012-02-03 Sony Ericsson Xperia NX up for pre-order next week
- 2011-12-05 Sony Ericsson Nozomi and two new Xperia handsets leaked in renders?
- 2011-06-27 Xperia Play Review
- 2011-04-01 Full Lineup of Xperia Play Games Unveiled, Global Launch Imminent