A couple of weeks ago, Sony announced the Xperia ion for AT&T at CES with a vague release date of spring 2012. Well, there’s a chance that we get to see the device before then. Some websites have already started putting up the phone for pre-order, unlocked and off-contract. If you want to put money down for the phone before it goes on sale, Negri Electronics is offering the phone for $569.50 and Celhut has it priced at $799.99.
Since we don’t have an official price and a shipping date for the phone, it’s kind of a gamble but there’s a chance that you’ll be getting the phone earlier and at a cheaper price – not to mention, you won’t be tied down to a contract. But I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. Anybody interested in pre-ordering the Xperia ion today?
Next Story: Windows Marketplace hits 60,000 apps
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-01 Sony Xperia SP WIll Not Get Official Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-03-19 Sony Xperia Ultra, Z1 And Z1 Compact To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat Updates
- 2014-02-27 Android 4.4 KitKat Arriving On Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra And Z1 Compact
- 2012-09-26 Sony Xperia Ion from AT&T receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update officially
- 2012-01-16 Sony Xperia S arriving in the UK in March?