The upcoming Sony Xperia S will feature a couple of features that has not been trumpeted widely so far – a kind of anti-stain shell, in addition to fast charge capability. Recently, it was found out that the phone will come with a special nano coating which is not only dirt repellent, but is also UV Active. Not only that, there is a fast charging ability that comes with the Xperia S, and this translates to charge times being reduced by half the time, where a 10-minute charge is more than enough to ensure the handset is able to see action for at least an hour. What do you think of such features being made available on the Xperia S, and would you like to see it as a staple in future smartphones from Sony, and perhaps other smartphone manufacturers?
Next Story: HTC narrows focus down to hardware
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)