One of the gripes that some users had about Sony’s PlayStation Vita was its use of proprietary memory cards, which undoubtedly proved to be slightly more expensive than its generic counterparts. Arguments/debates of the pros and cons of Sony’s proprietary memory card system aside, if you’ve been thinking about getting a PS Vita, now might be a good time to consider it as Sony has announced a new “Launch Bundle” version which comes with an 8GB memory card included.
The Launch Bundle will include not just the 8GB memory card, but will also come with a month long 250MB AT&T DataConnect Session Pass and a free game, all of which will cost a total of $299. Surprisingly this is cheaper than Sony’s flagship PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle that only included a 4GB memory card and a Little Deviants game and cost a total of $349.99. The new Launch Bundle will be available while stocks last, but unfortunately Sony neglected to mention which game will come in the bundle. For those interested, the Sony memory cards when sold separately will set customers back $19.99 for the 4GB version and $29.99 for the 8GB version.
Next Story: Razer Tiamat delayed again
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2013-10-22 PSN Holds Halloween Sale Dropping Prices On The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead And More
- 2013-10-07 PS4 Dedicated App 'PS4 Link' Releasing On PlayStation Vita In November
- 2013-10-01 PS4, PS Vita Bundle Being Reconsidered By Sony
- 2013-09-09 Sony Publishes Promotional Video Highlighting New PS Vita, PlayStation Vita TV
- 2013-09-09 PlayStation Vita TV Won't Run All Vita Games