If you have always wanted the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, but did not bother to sign up with Verizon (read our review on the Verizon-bound Galaxy Nexus), here is another chance for you – with a different carrier, of course. It seems as though there is a choice for consumers now who want Google’s current flagship phone model, and Sprint has stepped up to the plate by putting the registration page for the Galaxy Nexus live. This Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone will deliver the “pure Android” experience right out of the box, and if you are interested, just head on here and sign up. With 32GB of internal memory and a dual-core 1.5GHz processor in this puppy, you will not find yourself running out of storage space on your mobile device anytime soon – unless, of course, you are one who loves to shoot video in High Definition video wherever you go. Now that’s a surefire way to fill up the space inside the Galaxy Nexus super fast (and any other phone, for that matter).
Next Story: Sony Xperia S spotted at FCC
- 2014-04-17: Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2013-10-31: Sprint Galaxy Nexus Android 4.3 Update Build GJ04 Released
- 2012-08-26: Your Google Nexus experience with Verizon and Sprint - hot or not?
- 2012-05-01: Sprint Galaxy Nexus to receive Software Update FD02
- 2012-04-20: Sprint's Galaxy Nexus pre-orders run out of stock
- 2012-04-16: Galaxy Nexus from Sprint launched