Last November we gave you the date to when Star Trek Online would finally become free to play, and it looks like Cryptic Studios has kept its word. Today a press release was issued, announcing that Star Trek Online Free-to-Play is now live. Users who have always wanted to try the game but never gave it a shot because of its price – now’s your chance.
The free version of the game will give gamers access to all missions, levels, zones, and quests but limitations will come in the form of access to more bridge officer slots, the ability to join a guild, and priority logins. Basically, you’ll be able to play the whole game for free, but you’ll have a better experience if you pay for it. Head here to sign up for the game and start playing today.
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- Follow: mmo, star trek,