If you know a huge Star Wars fan whose birthday is coming up, then you might want to consider placing an order for a life sized Stormtrooper cake that stands proud at 6 feet and 4 inches tall, holding a blaster in one hand and waving at you with the other – probably because he knows you are a Jedi, and he wants to be chummy so that he will not end up slain by your lightsaber. Of course, there is the small matter of ferrying this cake around to the destination without causing any damage to it. After all, the cake itself weighs 300 pounds, which is far heavier than what the average Stormtrooper would weigh, no thanks to a metal frame that functions as its skeleton. Taking a good two weeks to complete, this is a completely edible cake that I would clearly say is “too good to eat”. Don’t you think you would feel like a cannibal after the first couple of bites?
Next Story: Das Model S Professional Keyboard for Mac
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-13: Last Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Season Arrives On Netflix This March 7
- 2014-01-19: Star Wars 1313 Trademark Abandoned By Disney
- 2014-01-15: Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-17: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Runs On A Free-To-Play Model