All good things must come to an end, and the definition of “good things” remain to be sorted out as different people have very different standards. For starters, not everyone would agree that the T-Mobile G2X is a “good thing”, although there is certainly another group of people who think otherwise. Whatever your stand is on the T-Mobile G2X, this is the first dual-core Android-powered smartphone in the US, so that bit of history deserves some coverage. It seems that the G2X has finally reached its End Of Life status five days ago, so let us have a moment of silence. Since the T-Mobile G2X was released, life had not been plain sailing for it, despite receiving the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update along the way after numerous delays and issues. Rest in peace, G2X, and may the future see a replacement or successor that is set to break new ground. What do you think will be the next flagship handset from T-Mobile that will arrive?
Next Story: LightPad G1 turns phone into notebook
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2011-07-26: T-Mobile G2X finally receives Gingerbread today
- 2011-07-08: T-Mobile G2x to receive Gingerbread update soon
- 2011-06-03: T-Mobile G2x Gingerbread update next week?
- 2011-05-27: T-Mobile G2x price increased due to popularity?
- 2011-05-26: T-Mobile G2x Gingerbread arriving this summer