Toyota recently paraded their Sports Hybrid Concept II that showcases a 4WD sports hybrid system alongside a totally new suspension system that delivers greater handling and performance. Toyota has high hopes for the Sports Hybrid Concept II, where they intend to break into the hybrid category with a sports car – and in the process, hopes that they can create another Prius-like success story in the world of hybrid sports cars.
The Toyota Sports Hybrid Concept II comes with an open top, allowing you to listen in greater detail to your surroundings as you zip around in it – after all, the motor is quiet when it runs on electric power alone, letting you enjoy a slow drive along the beach. Whether it is zipping around town or taking a nice, leisurely drive, the Toyota Sports Hybrid Concept II is able to deliver the kind of driving performance that suits the moment. It is 600kg lighter than the Lexus RX450h, so you need not worry about speed and acceleration. I do wonder how much it will cost though – what do you think?
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept
- 2012-05-01: Toyota i-Real is a personal sofa on wheels
- 2012-01-15: Toyota 2000GT SEV electric concept car
- 2011-12-01: Toyota FCV-R concept unveiled at Tokyo Motor Show
- 2009-11-03: Toyota Tacoma All-Terrain Gamer concept