If you’re wondering about what Sony has in store for us for the rest of the year when it comes to smartphones, you’re in luck. The folks over at GSMArena managed to get their hands on a bunch of release dates for unannounced devices along with the prices of the phones. Apparently the information was allegedly leaked through Sony’s sales report in India which have been converted to Euro.
Looking at the list, there are some phones we recognize – the Kumquat, Nypon and Pepper, and a whole lot more that we don’t. There aren’t any details about the devices beyond their model names and prices, so speculation will have to be based off them (provided the list is accurate in the first place). The ones that stick out are the “HAYABUSA” and “MINT_I” carrying price tags of 493 and 562 Euro respectively.
Just like with the HTC model name list that was leaked awhile ago, I guess we’ll just have to sit and wait before we can find out more. Perhaps at next month’s MWC? Stay tuned for more details.
Next Story: GHOST stealth watercraft
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-01: Sony Xperia SP WIll Not Get Official Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-03-19: Sony Xperia Ultra, Z1 And Z1 Compact To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat Updates
- 2014-02-27: Android 4.4 KitKat Arriving On Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra And Z1 Compact
- 2014-02-04: Sony Ends Software Support For A Dozen Android Phones
- 2013-10-15: Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Receives Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update