Many subscribers to Verizon Wireless who are rocking to the HTC Trophy did share their experiences on how they have started to receive radio firmware updates for the smartphone from HTC. The HTC Trophy’s latest update would mean you can lay the GSM roaming issue to bed, something that affected many owners when they went abroad and returned to the US. The operating system version will remain the same as 7.10.7720.68, while other details include a firmware revision number (2305.13.20110.605) and a radio software version (1.53.00.12.01_23.17w.05.13U). Do take special note that several users did report that this delivers the 8107 OS update, but it seems that if that had happened to you (which it should not in theory) or if you had previously forced the 8107 update, then your radio update has been blocked since the servers will not recognize your device as matching those requiring this fix.
Next Story: Tweeting Sensor "talks" to Twitter
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2012-04-13: HTC Trophy 8107 update hits Verizon Wireless
- 2012-04-09: Verizon's HTC Trophy to get Windows Phone build 8107
- 2011-05-10: Verizon Wireless shows off HTC Trophy
- 2011-05-03: Verizon release schedule for May confirmed?
- 2010-11-15: Verizon Wireless to offer HTC Trophy from next year onwards