Back in December, a mysterious ZTE tablet with the model number V66 made an appearance at the FCC. Apart from its Verizon logo and 4G LTE indication, we had absolutely no idea on what the device would look like, but thanks to the ZTE V66 stopping by the Bluetooth SIG, we now have a possible rendering of Verizon’s upcoming ZTE V66 4G LTE capable tablet.
As far as its specs are concerned, and apart from its 4G LTE compatibility with Verizon’s network, the ZTE V66 is expected to feature a 1.2GHz dual-core processor under the hood, a 7” 1280×800 display, both front and rear-facing cameras, WiFi, Bluetooth, a 4,000mAh battery and will run on Android 3.2 Honeycomb. If you’re wondering why these specs sound familiar it’s because they too can be found on Sprint’s upcoming ZTE Optik tablet, albeit without 4G LTE capabilities.
No word on when Verizon will be launching the ZTE V66 on its network, but assuming this is the same device (or close to similar) as Sprint’s ZTE Optik, we’re hoping that to see it priced in the affordable range, although we have to wonder if a $99 4G LTE capable tablet on Verizon’s network might be stretching it a bit.
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-08: ZTE Apollo Could Be 64-Bit Android Smartphone
- 2014-02-18: ZTE To Introduce New Android And Firefox Phones This MWC
- 2013-10-17: Verizon Galaxy S4 Update Build VRUDMI1 Released
- 2013-06-11: Verizon FiOS Mobile For Android Finally Released
- 2010-10-04: ZTE Planning New High-end Phones For Verizon Wireless