The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone from the Android stable to feature Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and in order to keep up with the times, there will be a white colored version coming your way. Images of this particular model has already been spotted, and only the back and sides of the smartphone will come in white, while the front retains its black shade just like on the original. It seems that the pale version of the Galaxy Nexus was slated to debut in the UK on February 6th at first, but there are whispers going around that this particular date will not happen, with availability being pushed back by a whole month.
Apart from the cosmetic changes on the outside, everything else inside remains the same as the original titanium silver model. The white colored version of the Galaxy Nexus will be a GSM unit, which means there will not be any LTE radio and CDMA support. Will it arrive Stateside eventually? Only time will tell.
Next Story: Droid RAZR MAXX hits Verizon on January 26th?
- 2013-12-05: Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- 2013-11-05: Petition Urges Google To Reconsider Android 4.4 For Galaxy Nexus
- 2013-11-03: Android 4.4 Verizon Galaxy Nexus Custom ROM Released
- 2013-11-01: Galaxy Nexus Will Not Receive Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-10-31: Sprint Galaxy Nexus Android 4.3 Update Build GJ04 Released
- 2013-02-28: Verizon Galaxy Nexus In Line For Update
- 2013-01-09: Trade In Value Of A Broken iPhone 4S Is Apparently The Same As A Near-Mint Galaxy S2
- 2012-10-11: Samsung Galaxy Nexus sales ban reversed by appeals court
- 2012-09-26: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean factory image from Google directly