Shopping around for more ZTE tablets? Well we know that the ZTE Optik will be headed for Sprint, and the ZTE V66 is expected to arrive on Verizon, but it seems that ZTE has more tablets up their sleeves with the ZTE Light Tab 2 which is expected to arrive over in the UK some time next month.
We initially thought that perhaps the ZTE Light Tab 2 was a variation of the ZTE Optik/V66, but as it turns out, the ZTE Light Tab 2 appears to be sporting a 1.4GHz single-core processor as opposed to the 1.2GHz dual-core processor found on the Optik/V66. However it too will feature a 7” display, a 0.3MP front and 3.2MP rear-facing camera, WiFi and 3G connectivity and will run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread as opposed to Android 3.2 Honeycomb with a 3,400mAh battery on board.
Interestingly it would appear that when directly converted from GBP to USD, it is more expensive than the ZTE Optik despite its lower-end specs. For our friends living in the UK, you can expect to fork out £235 (VAT included) for the ZTE Light Tab 2, which equates to about $365 after direct conversion. You can pre-order the ZTE Light Tab 2 from online retailer Clove.
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-08: ZTE Apollo Could Be 64-Bit Android Smartphone
- 2014-02-18: ZTE To Introduce New Android And Firefox Phones This MWC
- 2013-04-24: ZTE Is Agreeable To Android And Chrome Patent Licensing From Microsoft
- 2013-03-22: ZTE Grand X Quad Product Images Leak; Features Quad-Core CPU, Dual-SIM
- 2013-02-21: Sprint Force LTE Leaks As Entry-Level Android Phone From ZTE