Good things come to those who wait, and if you’ve been holding out from picking up the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, you’re in luck. A white version is on its way to the US according to Droid-Life’s sources. Apparently the phone will be coming to Verizon in the very near future; unfortunately it will only be available as a 16GB phone – which corroborates with previous reports about the 32GB model being discontinued.
No word on an official release date, but the phone is likely to cost $199 with a 2-year contract – similar to what Verizon is doing with the Motorola DROID RAZR. Hopefully by the time the phone drops (if it does), it hasn’t been outdated by all the quad-core phones that will be arriving later this year. Anybody plans to pick up the white Galaxy Nexus?
Next Story: Tic Tac augmented reality billboard
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2011-12-13: Verizon Galaxy Nexus with extended battery caught on video
- 2011-12-09: Galaxy Nexus already in stores but not for sale
- 2011-12-06: Verizon Galaxy Nexus confirmed for December 9th?
- 2011-12-05: Samsung Galaxy Nexus arriving very soon?
- 2011-12-05: Verizon Galaxy Nexus on display in New York City