It was just yesterday that we reported that images of the rumored iPad 3 showed that the tablet would not only be getting a newer, and larger camera, but would also sport a more gradual tapered design. Well thanks to M.I.C Gadget, it looks like those rumors can be “confirmed” as the website has managed to get their hands on more iPad 3 casings (as pictured above) that show the tablet in comparison with the iPad 2.
Once again, as much as we’d like to believe that the iPad 3 is coming with a larger (and hopefully better) camera along with a slight redesign, the way these photos are taken could very well be a matter of perspective since they aren’t actual side-by-side comparisons.
Then again, they do sort of make sense given how the iPad 2’s camera wasn’t exactly spectacular, not to mention the fact that many rumors seem to suggest the iPad 3 would sport a Retina display and would require a slightly thicker body to accommodate the display. Either way we suggest that you should take this information with a grain of salt for now as the rumored 7th of March launch date approaches, where hopefully we will be able to confirm all of that with the official details.RELATED
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]
- 12.9-Inch iPad To Arrive Early Next Year, Says First Tier Display Supplier
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Apple Reportedly Turns To Samsung For iPad Mini Retina Display Production
- New iPad Mini Shortages Could Be Attributed To Sharp's Low Yield Of Displays [Rumor]
- Follow: ipad 3,
- Seen at: electronista