It was just yesterday that we reported that images of the rumored iPad 3 showed that the tablet would not only be getting a newer, and larger camera, but would also sport a more gradual tapered design. Well thanks to M.I.C Gadget, it looks like those rumors can be “confirmed” as the website has managed to get their hands on more iPad 3 casings (as pictured above) that show the tablet in comparison with the iPad 2.
Once again, as much as we’d like to believe that the iPad 3 is coming with a larger (and hopefully better) camera along with a slight redesign, the way these photos are taken could very well be a matter of perspective since they aren’t actual side-by-side comparisons.
Then again, they do sort of make sense given how the iPad 2’s camera wasn’t exactly spectacular, not to mention the fact that many rumors seem to suggest the iPad 3 would sport a Retina display and would require a slightly thicker body to accommodate the display. Either way we suggest that you should take this information with a grain of salt for now as the rumored 7th of March launch date approaches, where hopefully we will be able to confirm all of that with the official details.
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro Rumored For Q3 2014 Launch
- Rumored iPad Pro Could Be A Hybrid Device Aimed At Enterprise Users
- Rumored 12.9" iPad Pro Could Feature 2K Display With Eye-Tracking Technology
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]