Yes, we do know that Angry Birds will be introduced as a Facebook game when Valentine’s Day arrives, making this game available to over 800 million people in the process. However, we are pleased to bring you news that Angry Birds for Facebook will offer new twists to the game in the form of social components, totally new power-ups, and obviously, levels that are exclusive to the Facebook platform. For those who felt that Angry Birds should be a social experience, where your high score need not be proven by a screenshot but rather, kept on a server, Angry Birds for Facebook is the answer to such prayers.
Not only will you be able to compete amongst your friends for the high score, you can also pick up gold, silver, and bronze crowns for the top three scores in any level. Just like many other games on Facebook, you too, can give your friends gifts that come in the form of power-ups (remember Tetris Battle and the energy bags?). A quartet of new power-ups are also introduced in the Facebook version of the game – Sling Scope, King Sling, Super Seeds and Birdquake.
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- World Of Warcraft Patch 5.4.2 Now Available For Testing
- PS4 Reaches 6.5 Million 'Shares' Since The Console's Release
- Follow: angry birds, Facebook,