Just as promised, the Facebook capital of the world, Indonesia, was the place to be if you are an avid Angry Birds fan. Why so, you ask? Well, we did mention earlier that Angry Birds will finally arrive on the Facebook platform this Valentine’s Day, and so what was spoken has turned into reality. We know that this version of Angry Birds will feature new power ups as well as the ability to compare your high scores with the rest of your friends, putting to bed once and for all as to who is the better person at flinging a bird towards a poorly constructed house that hides some green colored pigs.
Angry Birds for Facebook is part of Rovio’s attempt to bring up the total number of people who have at least the chance to play Angry Birds once in their lives to one billion, considering how Facebook is approaching the one billion user mark already. Not only that, you can send gifts to your mates to create a more social experience in gaming. Have you given it a go already?
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2012-12-17: Angry Birds Star Wars On Facebook
- 2012-08-20: Angry Birds Friends featuring Green Day has an exclusive song for you to unlock
- 2012-06-01: Angry Birds hit 20 million fans on Facebook page
- 2012-05-04: Angry Birds on Facebook gains Share & Play feature, allows embedding in websites and Facebook Timelines
- 2012-02-09: Angry Birds for Facebook - power ups, high scores and mystery gifts