Snow Lizard Products has recently announced the introduction of a new, multi-purpose iPhone case that should suit folks who lead rugged lifestyles. Called the AQUA TEK S, this iPhone 4/4S case aims to keep the smartphone safe from drops, falls, and accidental spills. When you feel like it, the case will even let you bring the iPhone underwater with you for up to 20 feet. If you’re worried about the phone running out of juice during a of outdoor activities, the case has a built-in solar battery and solar charger to keep your mind at ease.
In addition to the above, it turns your iPhone into a retro-looking Game Boy/Pokedex device (at least to me it does). Your iPhone remains fully operational while inside the case, and you can even use it to take photographs. However, if you want to get your hands on one of these cases, you’ll need to pre-order it: Snow Lizard Products is crowdsourcing the funds required through Kickstarter in order to manufacture the case. It will be available in 10 different colors, with prices starting at $100. Find out more at the Kickstarter page.
- 2014-03-11: iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14: 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2012-04-30: Chocolate Scented iPhone 4/4S Case Looks and Smells Yummy
- 2012-01-19: OtterBox LIVESTRONG iPhone 4 case for a good cause
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-11-23: Sexy iPhone cases will definitely turn heads
- 2011-11-03: Re-case is an eco-friendly iPhone case